Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria
My designs or for Personal and Limited Commercial use - I give you unlimited Personal use on images, cards, scrapbooking, etc. Photographers may use with images (you took) and print for your clients. You may also use different elements sold here to make designs for your clients. I do NOT allow anything to be put or made into designs that you are selling to others beside clients, in any way shape or form. I don't allow any of my designs to be used on eBay (or other auction sites) No on-line auctions, Card creation sites or Printing companies please!!! If anyone would like to read the terms of use before you purchase them, Please email me: kimikreations@gmail.com Thank You! Kimi Boustany
PLEASE ALLOW 24 HOURS for your links.
However, most times I WILL have them to you sooner!!
9 comments:
Thank you sweetie, it's fab just like you! :)
Jonni
Gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing.
Thanks, Kimi! I love it. Hope you had a pretty pleasant Easter.
Thanks Kimi - Your work is always so beautiful!
Thanks for this Easter treat. Relma in BR
Thanks for the freebie!! Happy Easter! Love the papers! Michelle
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria
thank you!!
Thank you for the paper, Kimi!
Post a Comment